AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus)

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant

La Plume
Admin · the biggest troll in town.
La Plume

id card : av signé watson
rps postés : 0
I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 EmptyLun 25 Mai - 10:58

LE SEXY RODOLPHUS I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 3369612920 I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 3369612920 I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 3369612920
Bienvenue à toi I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 2866174678
Bon courage pour ta fiche, si tu as des questions, n'hésite pas I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 3369612920
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 EmptyLun 25 Mai - 12:34

Ce choix de perso incroyable ! Je vais stalker vos rps avec Bella I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 1614777501
Bienvenue sur le forum I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 1041642592

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 EmptyLun 25 Mai - 16:48

david + rodolphus!!!!!!!!!!! bienvenue par ici toi I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 3427529806

Narcissa Black
membre · as cute as aragog.
Narcissa Black

id card : carlson young (pumpkin spice), sign (astra), gif (kenai)
rps postés : 0
emploi : autrefois conjureuse de sorts au sein du ministère de la magie, elle fut remerciée, désormais professeur de sortilèges à poudlard, un poste fraichement acquis et qu'elle semble déjà exécrer, cependant destituée de tout héritage, son coffre vidé, elle ne peut que prendre sur soi.
habitation : godric's hollow, au cœur d'une modeste maison plain-pied, le faste envolé, la tête pas moins haute.
MessageSujet: Re: I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 EmptyLun 25 Mai - 20:07

HEY YOU I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 3427529806 Contente de te retrouver ici  I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 2866174678
Un lien s'impose, cela va de soi I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 1614777501 ce beau-frère sexy I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 2087183644
Bienvenue I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 1872952748

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 EmptyLun 25 Mai - 23:27

Merci à tous pour vos messages, ça fait chaud au coeur I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 658068531  Je sui content que Rodolphus vous plaise, je vais m'appliquer pour le rendre aussi détestable qu'il est beau I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 235023900 ! Si je survis à Bellatrix, je sens qu'on va bien s'amuser I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 1614777501

@Caitriona, @Narcissa, ça fait plaisir de vous retrouvez sur un rpg ! Hâte qu'on s'écharpe dans un sujet I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 3744294371

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 EmptyMar 26 Mai - 12:02

r o d o l p h u s I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 2087183644 non mais vraiment, le charme opère I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 3425133762
j'aimais déjà beaucoup le pré-lien de bella, mais le fait de le voir en action, ça me hype encore plus I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 1614777501 ce duo est tellement prometteur (et chaotique), c'est l'énergie qu'on veut chez les mangemorts I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 1742793 vraiment hâte d'en lire plus sur ta version de rodolphus, parce que ça promet de belles choses I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 3729935760 (et son statut civil, ohlala, l'air de rien, ils se complètent bien avec bella I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 3427529806 )
bienvenue par ici en tout cas et bon courage pour la suite de ta rédaction I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 354572281

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 EmptyMar 26 Mai - 12:08

Ahlalala, Rodolphus. Ce choix. I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 3703235546
Ravenna a beaucoup de peine pour toi de supporter tant de cinglés I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 3729935760
Bon courage pour la rédaction !

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 EmptySam 30 Mai - 10:24

ne nous quitte pas !
Hello petit chat I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 609915756 I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 3566791685
Ta fiche est actuellement en danger, ce qui signifie qu'après cinq jours, elle n'a pas été terminée. Pas d'inquiétude, tu as encore le temps de la finir ! Pour ça, il suffit de nous demander un délai et nous t'accorderons cinq jours de plus. Par contre, si tu n'as pas donné signe de vie d'ici 48h, ton compte sera supprimé et ta fiche archivée. I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 2087183644

Nous espérons vraiment que tu reviendras parmi nous. I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 857975638

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 EmptyLun 1 Juin - 18:40

@Marlene Ainsworth je veux bien un petit délai I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 928922908 ! Merci I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 3703235546

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 EmptyLun 1 Juin - 18:41

@Rodolphus Lestrange mais bien entendu I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 1973411277 I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 3703235546 je te donne cinq jours supplémentaires, mais n'hésite pas à en demander davantage si ça te semble trop court I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 857975638

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus) - Page 2 Empty

I was born to rot, you were born the same (Rodolphus)

Page 2 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant